The Patient Safety Commission was created by the Oregon Legislature in July, 2003 as a semi-independent state agency. The Commission is run by a 17-member Board of Directors appointed by the Governor. The Board’s membership reflects the diversity of facilities, providers, insurers, purchasers and consumers involved in patient safety.
Patient Safety Commission Bylaws
(adopted 05/12/04 and revised 08/14/2012)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (OAR 325-025-0001)
- Hospitals (OAR 325-010-0000)
- Nursing Homes (OAR 325-020-0001)
- Pharmacies (OAR 325-015-0001)
- Renal Dialysis (OAR 325-030-0001)